Ducati Scrambler 350
The narrow case Ducati single cylinders were selling well and known worldwide through out the decade. Later in the decade when Ducati introduced the wide-case production models they represented the pinnacle of Ducati singles for the times. A single camshaft that was driven by bevel gears characterized those Ducati motorcycles. 100% restored in original yellow.
- Make Model Ducati 350 Scrambler
- Year 1973
- Engine Air cooled, four stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Capacity 336Bore x Stroke76 x 75 mmCompression Ratio9.5:1
- Induction 2x 29mm Dell'Orto
- Ignition / Starting Battery coil /
- Max Power 24 hp 17.5 kW @ 8500 rpm
- Transmission / Drive 5 Speed / chain
- Front Suspension Hydraulic forks
- Rear Suspension Dual shocks swinging arm
- Front Brakes 180mm drum
- Rear Brakes 160mm drum
- Front Tyre 3.50 -19
- Rear Tyre 4.00 -18
- Dry-Weight 132 kg
- Fuel Capacity 10 Litres
- We send Worldwide.
- Ready to ride when receive. BORN motorcycles will ship directly to you and your motorcycle will arrive fully assembled in a protective crate.
- For more info please contact here.