Check other Tracker builds here
BORN THE TRACKER
The Born Tracker is a scrambler motorcycle build to endure, a lightweight motorcycle with rugged tires and long travel suspension; an on/off-road street legal motorcycle designed to ride cross country, unpaved roads, or the cloudiest streets of your city. The Tracker is a bike made for riders. For people that would never stop the ride: asphalt, off-road or grass. Is a bike that mix style and inspiration. Its reminiscent look of vintage match perfectly with the modern features and materials.
Disk brakes, M section rims, up side-down forks and an impressive aluminum swing arm are just a few.
This street scrambler with high rise competition pipe has electric start, custom steel tank and vintage scrambler seat unit with special stitch pattern.
- Electric starter
- Hand made waterproof seat
- Aluminum swing arm
- Up side down front fork
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Off-road style handle bar
- Black coated M section aluminum rims
- LED brake lights
- Analog retro illuminated mini speedo
- Front aluminum fender
- Supertrapp© Racing exhaust **
- Aluminum engine protector
- Engine / 125cc, Air Cooling, Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke
- Brakes / Front Petal Disk ø240mm, Rear Petal Disk ø220mm
- Wheels / Front 4.10-18, Rear 4.60-17
- Torke / 14.5Nm at 7000 rpm.